Monday, June 17, 2013

US vacation 2010

After our wedding dinner in Year 2010, hubby and I went to New York for our honeymoon. My hubby went first as he have some work to do in North Carolina and I meet him in NY. This is my first time i flew by myself to the other side of the world. My hubby's grandma and grandpa reside in Brooklyn so we went and stay with them.

Of course I am the one who does the research and itinerary for our vacation. We will spent 14 days in NY.

Total cost spent for this trip = RM4000 not including food and sightseeing

Air Flight Emirate - RM3000 (Penang to JFK airport)

Pass for 7 attraction = USD130.99 per person

7 day metro card -USD27

3 Days Tour (Philadelphia, Washington DC,Nigeria Fall)– USD326/3 - USD110
 
If you do not eat in high class restaurant USD15 per meal is more than enough. We actually eat a lot of street food in NY. There are so many vendors and they serve yummy,hot, reasonable price and worldwide cuisine! I especially love to eat in Time Square where i can sit and do people watching. Wait for my itinerary in next post !
 
 

1 comment: