Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tandoor, Bangalore

Tandoor is a nice Indian restaurant and the price is quite pricey too. They served delicious Indian food. I love their bread nan and tandoori chicken.

This was us before Amber was born.

You can order half chicken or full chicken. Half chicken is only 2 pieces while full chicken 4 pieces.

I think this is butter curry. It goes well with nan bread. 

I always order cheese nan while my hubby will order butter nan. The nan here do not come with sauce unlike in Malaysia will be served with dal.

After that we will be given some sweet. I only eat the white sugar sweet.
 
We went back a few times when we have visitor, we will bring them there as the food never disappoint.

Address:
28, Centenary Building, MG Road, Bangalore

No comments:

Post a Comment