Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Thulp, Bangalore, India

When we got relocated to bangalore, we need to attend a cultural class. So an American guy and Indian lady came to share with us their experience, tips, culture, the do's and don'ts and FOOD. So i told them i was craving a good beef burger. The McD here dont serve beef. So we they brought us to Thulp which is quite near where we are living. Since then we got hook up with this great burgers.
 
 
The menu is so fun to read, I always have the Moo with bacon and cheese.

 
It is no air con restaurant, but in Bangalore the weather is always chill so no problem for me.


We got there early because at lunch time there will be no place to sit. We are a frequent visitor there till the waiter knows what we want.
 

This is another to satisfied my beef craving. Beef wrap with bacon.


There are many types of burger this is pork burger i think.
 

Their burger are huge, if you are a small eater, it's better to share.


Satay, but not to my liking. Since i'm from Malaysia my satay standard are very high.

I think this is pork stew. Not to my liking too. To me their best dish are the burgers.
 
 
Address:
998, 1st Main, 1st Block, Koramangala, Bangalore                                                      
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment