Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day10 USA

Day10
After breakfast we head towards Nigeria falls. It was a long journey but we could sleep in the bus. along the way the scenery was beautiful. We did past by Amish area, they do have tour on Amish, next time I will probably take that.

Long straight t road

We stop by at Corning Museum. I can't resist and bought a nice piece of glass





A show on how corning ware made


Beautiful, wish i could have it but definitely will cost a bomb
 
After a few hours drive we reach Nigeria falls.
The view is so breathtaking. How nice if there is a cafe to enjoy the view. They do have restaurant though.

 We were in the boat nearing the falls

Beautiful

After that we head towards 1000 island

It's called 1000 island because last time they have that many island there. But now it's more than that. On the island there will be houses. Like this one .. how I wish i could stay there.

I don't think i dare to stay at this house. It seems to be the smallest house here, that's what the guide said

That's the last tour in our itinerary. Such a sad moment, I was enjoying it so much that I did not want it to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment