Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My little princess birth


My princess was born on the 10 july 2012 in Bangalore, India. My husband was relocated to India for a year thus i give birth there. It's a very daring decision as you know in India many cases where the hospital got some 'complication' or 'error'. But all is well and my daughter soon to be 1 year old.

Fresh from the oven


In this hospital baby sleep with the mother in the same room.

Cake and pastry from the hospital. We took the most expensive package.
 

I research for many many days and ask around where is the best hospital, best doctor for me. After thinking through and got a recomendation from a fellow singaporean at the Registrar in India, we decided to go to Cloudnine hospital. The Dr that I choose is Dr. Praveena Shenoi. For me I think she is a great Dr. She answers all my questions and when my husband was away to the US for a week, my Dr knew about it she gave me her private number so just in case i needed any help during that moment. She always greet me with a smiling face.

No comments:

Post a Comment