Sunday, June 30, 2013

Home cooked food

Western food is much easier to cook compared to chinese food. Usually my western food would be salmon. Hubby and I love to eat salmon. No matter what way you cooked it, it will turn out good.

Roast chicken leg. Marinate chicken with salt, pepper and soy sauce and bake for 20 mins.Corn from can and salad as the side. Carrot was roast together with the chicken.

Baked Dory fish. Season the fish with lemon, salt and pepper. Bake it for 15 mins with brocolli and sausage too. SUPER DUPER EASY. Top it with mustard after that

Spaghetti Chicken. This will be on another post.

Pan fried chicken with mushroom sauce.This will be on another post.

Pan fried salmon with teriyaki sauce. This will be on another post.

My version of shepard pie. This will be on another post.

My home made island supreme. I bought premade based. Spread tuna, thousand island and crab meat on top. Finally put the cheese and baked it till you are satisfied. Took me around 25 mins.




No comments:

Post a Comment