Sunday, June 23, 2013

Steamboat at home

Nowadays I will do my own steamboat at home instead of eating out at the All You Can Eat steamboat . Reason being it is cheaper and I can buy better quality ingredients. Doing steamboat it's so easy. I just boil the chicken based soup, I add in chicken bone, lots of onion, carrot and tomatoes and boil it for 4 hours. After that if we feel like having tom yam soup based, I will add in the tom yum paste. The meatball or fish ball we will choose from the variety selection sold in the market. Total cost with fish and prawns are just RM25 for both of us. Eating out will cost RM20 per person at least. Plus this is much healthier eating at home.
 


 

On another note, I bought this for Amber at Toy's R Us. Can't wait to bring her to a swimming pool. I tried to fit this in the bath tub but can't. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment