Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Amber's first flight and hotel stay

 
We need to go to Chennai to register the birth of our daughter in the embassy. Thus off we go to Chennai. This will be Amber's first flight at 4 months old.
 
Amber at Bangalore airport

First time in airplane

Overall she was a good baby. Didn’t fuss as long as we play with her throughout the journey
 
Waiting to get our luggage

She slept while one the flight home
 
We check in Marriott Courtyard Chennai. We choose Marriott all the time because we are a member and we get to collect the point. Beside that my hubby has the Platinum card so we got a few privilege such as welcome gift, upgrade room, free wifi and access to the lounge.
 
The huge room. One thing I like about Marriott is their bed, sheets, room are all standard looking. I don't need a very high class necessity as long they are standard it's good for me.
 
 
My little girl enjoying the bed 

The bathroom 

Free welcome gift, i think bruschetta with cream cheese and a cocktail

After a day out we relax in the room

We ordered room service, fried rice satay i think, not bad


How i bathed my little girl in a hotel? I brought along a large tupperware that can fit her and just simply wipe/wash her up. She look so adorable in it.

 
We went to Chennai twice and we stayed in Marriott too


No comments:

Post a Comment